FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-( Have chosen to keep ´Eric,´ so ´Bert´ must go - see car showcase, p.4. my album - would you do the same? :-?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
:-o What model e36 is that? 318/320/325is? If it´s a 318is I´d need to really think about which to sell... then again, I´m not a huge fan of the e36.. too new ;-)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
21-04-2003 at 09:11, Beaverboy wrote:
:-o What model e36 is that? 318/320/325is? If it´s a 318is I´d need to really think about which to sell... then again, I´m not a huge fan of the e36.. too new ;-)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Bert´s a 318i, in perfect condition, interior fully upholstered in matt black leather with a Kenwood sound system with mini-disk, CD multi-changer, woofers, tweeters and all things to blow your eardrums. Will be very sad to see it go but the ´scort is far more fun to drive, less expensive to maintain (service-wize) and cheaper to insure. Also we have three cars in all, the other one´s a Peugot 306 GTX company car - can´t keep them all, (sniff). :-(

Rellimpk - Who on earth would want to buy a blind BMW??

TruBrit92Scort, 14U2C

[ This message was edited by: Foxy on 21-04-2003 09:30 ]

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
BMW made em too heavy *sniff* I´ll be sad to see that go too foxy.. glad to hear you have more fun w/ your scort. I love my old BMW (´81 3 series with a 1.8L 4 banger) but it also weighs in about 600lbs lighter than your 318i.

A little, hardly relevant, story:
I´ve got a friend who bought an e30 318i (with the m42 motor) last year and has only upgraded the brakes and tires.. he´s an experienced track driver and had some fun earlier this year catching up with and passing a viper on a road course. They´re exceptional cars.. but need room to stretch their legs.. not fast off the line by any means. Who needs to smoke someone off the line at a stoplight when you can show a viper your tail end on a real racetrack? :-]

Good luck selling your car after rellimpk steals it´s eyes. :-D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quite right - after all, what fun is there in arriving somewhere before you´ve even left home? :-?

TruBrit92Scort, 14U2C

[ This message was edited by: Foxy on 21-04-2003 10:04 ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts