FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for fathers day my bro got my dad a entertainment system for our living room (of course he had to make me look bad...i gave him 20 bucks :lol: )
Anyways i popped in fast and furious OMG at the end with the charger it gave me a headache it sounded so real and so oh man its great i want a v=8 now 8O

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have a friend who has this 20K dollar bose 5.1 system... it's tight. I don't even own a television... lol

<--- kcufing poor

·
Registered
141 Posts
siragan said:
I have a friend who has this 20K dollar bose 5.1 system... it's tight. I don't even own a television... lol

<--- kcufing poor
The speakers just cost 20k or does that include the reciever and the tv and the cd changer ect. Becasue the most expensive system bose makes is $3500. And that is WAY to much for bose, they are one of the most OVER RATED speakers made. They are not bad speakers but when you look at prices like their Lifestyle 50 home theater system, you can get the new klipsch 5 speaker system for a thousand less(cant remember if that includes the rf 35 or 25). And klipsch will sound better than bose any day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts