FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone ever noticed that I put a new link in the engine section: Osake motors.

Anyway, I wrote them a e-mail today because i am thinking of finding a 2000$-3000$ gt and putting a bpt engine in it. I am looking at the prices it will cost me and I was really suprised at the price (it's in us dollars).

Look at the email I received

HI THERE
YES YOU CAN BUY ONLY THE ENGINE AS WELL
THE PRICE JUST FOR THE ENGINE WOULD BE 600$
Osaka JDM Motors
8155 Blvd. Langerier Nord
St-Leonard, H1P 2B7, Canada
(514)382-2338
(514)382-0333
----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:45 PM
Subject: WWW Form Submission

> Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
> **** () on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 at 13:45:32
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
>
> Subject: BPT engine

>
> Message: Is it possible to buy the bpt engine without the awd
transmission. How much would it cost?
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, im looking into it but if anyone is looking for a engine for a good price...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
That's a cool deal man. But I've heard nothing but horrid sh*t from people onhondaswap.com who have bought from osaka motors. horrible service, parts that were supposed to be included not getting shipped, engines damaged from their warehouse, etc. I'd be very careful about purchasing from osaka motors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah ....my fren got a B16a engine from osaka and the engine came all fine but parts that he specifically ordered are the wrong one given!! and the arrangement for drop off at home was a screwed up process too.maybe it's because Us and Canada thingy...but they offer good price...

·
Registered
149 Posts
i also have heard horrible stories from people on hondaswap.com that have bought from Osaka and they all said the engines were missing valuable components, wiring harnesses butchered up and parts being busted. basically...Osaka is crap. find another place to order from. if you go to hondaswap.com on the forums section and in the section where it has group buys, a guy named JDMilan can get ANYTHING you need (its all legal and he has own business). hes a good guy to deal with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.