FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cousin´s workplace:
Impressions Auto
does indeed sell a bodykit for the 2nd gen, i kid you not. their site isn´t fully functional yet though, so it´s not listed anywhere. but their toll free phone number is listed at the top. i phoned about gettin eibachs (which i will from them), and also asked if they had a kit for Scorts. the person didn´t know what the price was offhand, as they were about to close, but they did confirm it. w00t!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Definitely post some pics of that bodykit if you can!
I know a bunch of people crying out for a body kit.

·
Registered
373 Posts
COOL MAN! Let us know when the site is up all the way because i am really intirested in getting a kit for my 2nd gen!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
talk with him and see if you can get some pics of it and a cost. also see what they would do about a group buy. you guys could set it up in our forums.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup, i´ll definately keep in touch with my cousin about this. i expect the site to be fully functional within a month at the latest. i´m not sure if they even have pics setup, but i´ll let ya´ll know asap. i´m phoning again tonight to order my eibachs so yeah. and impressions auto is in calgary, not sure of the address. check the phone book if u live there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts