FEOA Forums banner

body kit.

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  RoLLiNnCaLi 
#1 ·
good news you guys, andys auto sport has just emaild me and said that they should have pictures of the second gen body kit by the end of the week. hip hip you know.

#2 ·
yeah!

they are doing the buddy club or black widow. they posted a poll on erdt and were getting a car last week! that=s kewl they are coming along!

mine should be going to extreme dimensions, hopefully this week or next, for another one to get satarted!
we are doing hatch, sedan and wagon!

People are finally helping us out, it feels good!

#3 ·
a mind is a terrible thing to waste

EDIT: you have been smited *L*. Ok so who rules did you break? Ours. I don't have time to baby sit. You want to act like teenage idiots find another site. This site does not put up with it.

P.S. no teenage idiots were hurting in the making of this ....edited post.

-EGTDUDE

#4 ·
Re: a mind is a terrible thing to waste

gude-egt said:
hey aliennation95 , couple of ?'s for you , 1st who the **** gave you a computer , 2nd who the **** showed you how to spell cause who ever it was should be dragged out back raped up the ass the shot for wasting there time on you and your handfull of brain cells , go smoke another joint and chase it down with a beer then get some sleep you have a lot of burgers to flip in the morning
First off- don't bitch at people and dog on them.. this isn't the place for hostility.. its a place to learn about our cars and help each other out. Sometimes we may come on late at night when we're all tired, or intoxicated.. but hell you can USUALLY figure out what we meant to say :wink: NE wayz.. I'm happy companies are taking us on and building kits and whatnot for our cars.. its great that all our emails and calls have done some good... i figure in 2 years we'll have a lot more to choose from.... ttyl guyz.

Laci

#7 ·
yeah

oh well

#9 ·
look at my post.. the reply has his old messege in there where he was dissing on our dear friend..LoL... surrpised we got a dumb@$$ to be on here! Ne wayz....

Beaverboy Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:45 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Best.. first.... post..... EVER!

what'd u mean by that?..LoL..ne wayz ttyl

Laci

#16 ·
don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya as they say. I've got no time to waste on crap like this. This site is for cars and talking about them. if you don't like a post shut your pie hole and read another one. Why does everyone feel compelled to post mindless BS in responce to mindless BS!?

We've said it before if you don't like are very few very basic rules then try www.whineyprepuberty.com cause we don't have time for it.

p.s. if that site exists you probably don't want to go there *L*

#17 ·
didnt know we were fighting- but back to the REAL subject .. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BODYKIT!

Laci

PS I guess we all needa not be so damn uptight- i just don't think our forums should turn into a hater forum... cuz no one wants to read this shit..LoL(including myself what i wrote- so sorry!)

#18 ·
yeah!

yeah cant wait to see them all!

(sorry i deleated my answer, and corrected my first post)

#20 ·
yeah!

the one i am trying to have done to my car, i am thinking r34 skyline, or the kit for the audi called the rigger i think, or adapt one from a bmw! but i am still aiming at r34!~

andys was going to do either buddy club, black widow, or blitz! the were supposed to get a car last week!

#22 ·
i tried this time!~

just found out another member of erdt just dropped his car off this week at fx, which means like 3 kits should be coming out for 2nd gens. Just the fx kits has sideskirts for only 2 door models with the way they are making them!

I hoped i typed better this time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.