FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey friends!

My first post here!

I am the proud owner of a 1994 EGT and enjoy driving this little car every day. Some maintenance things, and the car has been quite reliable and fuel efficient.

Anyway, I was parked beside another EGT owner and noticed his side skirts were different than mine. His machine looked stock, but his EGT had full body side cladding. Mine didn't.

What's the deal? Decontenting by Ford over the years? I recall the Contique line suffered the same ruthless decontenting.

What else changed? My interior seems rather Spartan compared to earlier EGTs.

Is there a place which sells the "older" kits? What styling mods do you all recommend?

Wow. Lot's of questions. Looking forward to hearing from ya!

·
Registered
480 Posts
The 91-92 Gts have a 3 piece spoiler, bigger side skirts and different wheels, They also have a different steering wheel... The 93 wheels are a little different than earlier (they have no hubcap) and the 94-95-96 look very much alike. I know that the 96 use ODBII system (used for less pollution i think) Mine is a 91. I think the earlier models looked sportier but that's just my opinion.

If you want to see a clean EGT go see Zeemax in the showroom i think he has the cleanest stock looking egt (He put the 91-92 3 piece wing on it)

Here is a thread that talked a little bit about this...

http://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name=Fo ... pic&t=5378

Oh, and welcome to this board :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
FourDiceS said:
The 91-92 Gts have a 3 piece spoiler, bigger side skirts and different wheels, They also have a different steering wheel... The 93 wheels are a little different than earlier (they have no hubcap) and the 94-95-96 look very much alike. I know that the 96 use ODBII system (used for less pollution i think) Mine is a 91. I think the earlier models looked sportier but that's just my opinion.

If you want to see a clean EGT go see Zeemax in the showroom i think he has the cleanest stock looking egt (He put the 91-92 3 piece wing on it)

Here is a thread that talked a little bit about this...

http://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name=Fo ... pic&t=5378

Oh, and welcome to this board :)
NO....my gt is very well kept...you can see mine in the photo album too :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.