FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
If you click on 'Forums' on the menu to your left, or on the "FEOA Forum Index" link above then you'll find the Exterior Modifications Forum.

The first few non-sticky threads are for current body kits. The Onderground (sp?) and the Andy's Autosport. I'm a fan of the Andy's myself.

For future reference, your 93 GT is the same body shell as the 91-96 2dr LX, Pony and GT (the latter two are always 2dr coupes). There are different stock spoilers and sideskirts for early and later GTs, but any body part that fits those cars should fit yours as well.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
yeah!

There is also one being designed at FX comapny, side skirts will be specific to a 2 door model.

and my car is at Extremem dimensions right now having one fitted to my 95 gt
the andys is kewl but its a skin i think dont quote me. mine is supposed to be made with a mount or somethig to replac eth ecrash brace for easy bolt up. they want it to be an easy install. it is suposed to sit 1 1/2 - 2 inches lower and have a big opening for intercooler options. shoudl eb done in a month or so. and it will fit all models till we have the wagon rear and sedan rear mane which they want to do also!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.