FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i took some pics of some of the painted interior tell me what ya think.

This is the door. i think they looked nifty i want your opinion on it.

and this is just some of the interior kinda dark but u can make out the stuff.

Anyways give me your input. Good, No what to change. I want your opinion.s

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
what kind of paint did you use for the soft door handle part? i'd luv to paint mine (already done the rest of the door), but i'm not sure if the paint would just crackle off since it's a different material. but i do agree, it looks dern snazzy!
[note to self-GET SOME FREAKIN UPDATED PICS UP ALREADY]

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i used the Vinyl paint or however u spell it. u can get it basically anywhere i just went down to auto zone. bought me like a can had to stop in there like 4 time to get more. :p but yea. im putting a clear coat on it. they said it would crack but it hasnt it makes it all shiney and smooth. so i like it. :D

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
kewl!

like it! same thing i am going to do!
just i am not using any pait, we are recovering everyhting in grey to black, and everything in mesh on the gt will be grey, weare workign on making seat covers, not the pep boys style, but a remove the old cover replace with new stuff. i ma going to cover all the plasting in vinyl and duy the small parts.

if youy want i have a few fabric companie that sell headliner material its 52 inches by 3 feet its sold in, so if you want bigger they can go bigger, its like 6.95 a yard!

but again, its looking good, i remember when i did my lx like that, just when i got in a accident the airbag killed it all!

and yeah use the clear coat, let it all dry perfectly and no problems you should have, mine only pealled whenre i hade things rub the paint like box in the trunk! sorry for the long post!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Looks good.
I did the same thing to my interior.
Gotta love Plasti-Kote Vinyl spray 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts