FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
dude, why would madonna french such an empty-headed bimbette? i can't believe that madonna actually likes britney. Maybe she just thinks of britney as a piece of hot young raw meat. that must be it. there's no way she could be interested in her as a person...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Isn't Madona old enough to be Brittney's Grandma??? Could you imagine your Grandma kissing you like that?? Also I wonder how many times they did it in rehersal too? I doubt that was just a spur of the moment thing. Anyway I hope this ruins Britneys image with the little girls that keep buying her cds. She sucks as a singer, and as a suposed hottie. I never understood what guys saw in her anyway.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Pimp_scort_89_GT said:
Isn't Madona old enough to be Brittney's Grandma??? Could you imagine your Grandma kissing you like that?? Also I wonder how many times they did it in rehersal too? I doubt that was just a spur of the moment thing. Anyway I hope this ruins Britneys image with the little girls that keep buying her cds. She sucks as a singer, and as a suposed hottie. I never understood what guys saw in her anyway.

She's hot, but Jessica Alba is hotter...right Tito?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.