FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not really, but at least you can find the cheapest one in your area...

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

There is even specific sites for urban areas(like Toronto or Hamilton :D )
I'm sure alot of you guys already knew of a site like this but I thought I'd pass it on, especially the way gas prices have been heading...(82 cent/L now...).

Either way pass the site on to people you know, or leave little stickers or cards at the gas pumps... the more people use and update the better it is.

Edit:spelling/grammar

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yeah... Phoenix nice little pipeline brake sent prices higher than hell. We went from one of the cheapest gas prices in the nation to THE highest. Even higher than CA.

I paid $1.95 last night. The price have ranged from $2.15-2.25 for the last week and a half.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Bio fuel is nothing new. Just as the prices for crude based petrolium is skyrocketing, and the cost of the technology to make the biofuels are lowering, it's now becoming a more mainstream alternative.

FYI- the city of Toronto runs a large percentage of its fleet vehicles, including TTC buses on BioDiesel fuel, it has for a couple of years now.

Matt 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.