FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my battery is now junk looking for the best battery around what do you guys have or suggest i got some time to wait since i do have it parked!! I just want to know whats the best out there for my money!

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
I've never had any problem with any battery I've ever bought, Except in my Lancer years ago, in which EVERY battery I ever used went bad fast, including the HIGHEST level of Canadian Tire ones. Once my EGT died in front of a Canadian Tire, so I went in and got the cheapest one for my car, and It was the last! I also changed the alt when I got home so I guess that had something to do with it. For my Saturn, I got an Energizer(yes, the bunny) at Wal-mart, and it has been great, and was cheap.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Does the energizer just keep on going and going and going???? And what are those battery things with coils or something?? Apparently they're better if you have a system or something?

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
youo mean them gel ones with the 6 cylinder shapes instead of a big cube? Supposed to be vibe resistant and last forever.

·
Registered
493 Posts
yes they come in Blue, red, and yellow tops and there called OPTIMA! yes they are excellent for systems cause they have a long life in em! as in when you go and start ure car after playin ure music for sometime it will start again! but keep in mind they are around $150 CAD!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Get the Optima red...im having cranking problems in the car right now with an optima yellow (deep cycle) the blue is for Marine uses...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys.. now i need a battery in my truck so.. i will have to wait or buy two cheap batteries what are the odds!! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts