FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so i was goin about 160 KPH, and i goto shift to 5th, and either i missed the gear, or i went for reverse.. i cant remember, all i remember is a bit of grinding like it does when u try to put it into a gear and it misses, anyways, all of a sudden my battery light comes on and wont turn off.

i checked everything.. damned near everything works, i never found anything that didnt work. So does anyone know what could be the problem, and if it actually IS a probleM?

· Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k guys, but the bad thing is that i JUST put in a new alternator AND a new battery.. well not a new alternator, but a restored one from SGI.. why would it suddenly do it as soon as i missed the shift?

· Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saskatchewan goverment insurance or something..

so apparenty.. i burnt the belt to a crisp and it fell off.. i didnt know this.. but that means my water pump wasnt workin last night.. i ended up racing home a little bit.. so im super worried about warping a head or seomthing cuz the water pumped never worked last night.. prolly a 5 minute drive.. it was kinda cool tho, so im not sure..

now im just having problems loosening the power steering belt to remove it to put on the alternator belt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.