FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been very active with my business lately as I'm sure some of you have noticed. I've been to busy with my day job to have any energy left! So at any rate my domain name expired. I'm used to getting letters and e-mails before it expires. So to make a long story short I just registered www.Bare-End.com which I think will be a little easier to remember anyway. Give it 24-48 hours for it to be active. Everything should work fine on the site once its back up but if you see any glitches e-mail me [email protected] . I'm fighting with the registration company to get it back. They have these new nifty "Redemption period fees" that run about 25 times the original registration fee! My hosting company www.square-network.com is working really hard to fight to get my domain name back as well. I have always thought they had good responce times to trouble tickets but the support they have given in the last couple days has been outstanding! I highly suggest anyone needing hosting check them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts