FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when the mother in law tells her daughter she needs some work done in the house, The daughter says: " I have just the thing for that! It's called a husband!" The mother in law says: " mine is no good for that." to which the daughter replies:"Well mine is, and I'll send him off straight away!"
So off I go 415 km and lose two days pay to work harder than I do at work but for free. Dug and poured a footing for a lamp post, changed some kitchen cupboards around, put in a new mailbox, put up some drywall and another cabinet in the basement, stuff like that. I just got back this hour. I made the trip back in around 3 1/2 hours. The highest speed I reached was just past the 170km/h tick. Pretty scary. Lots of shaking. I tried to get in as many burst up to 150 or so as I could, between the times the idiots that keep blocking the left lane appeared. Most did it in a dangerous fashion - like jumping out in front of you. I never stopped the whole trip. It's hard to watch for cops when it gets dark but anyway I never saw any. BTW, no matter what I do, I can't get this car to consume more than 9 litres of gas per 100 km. I can live with that considering the pace this car is capable of from the factory.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.