FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea you read right. baby pictures. if you guys remember a wile back i told you guys i was going to be a father. well its almost time for him to be introduced to the world, but before he does, me and my wife went to get a 3d ultra sound and i have pictures to show you. now some are good but most of them you will need to under stand what you are looking at. i love technology.well heres the link enjoy : http://www.slightlyaltered.com/id69.htm

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
From one father to another. Congratsa!!!!!!!

My cousin just had twins, her 2nd AND 3rd. babys are so much fun. I love being a father wouldnt change it one bit.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
congrats!!! I hope I don't have to see any of those for a fairly long time (being only 19 and all), but does anyone else think that some of those ultrasound pics (and not just urs Chad) look like a radar is picking up an incoming alien ship or something!

·
Administrator
39,324 Posts
siragan said:
James92Scort said:
my boss just had a baby, 6 lbs 1 oz little girl. So adorable.
Christ, James... you are so soft. I oughta smack you.
i oughta smack you for being an ass. would it be possible for you to make a post in any forum with out being an ass? that would make feoa a much better experience with out having to read your slams on ppl.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hahaha... no wonder why everybody here hates me. It's because like 2 or 3 people here actually get my sense of humor. Lighten up, dude. Of course I'm happy he's having a kid. I just go about it in a different way. By hatin' on James :)

And of course I really don't hate James, I'm just screwing around.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats funny sallie already stays over night . thats my wifes name. im prety excited i painted his dresser like a tool box. its not conpleatly done but if you guys want to see a pic of it let me know. i got all kinds of things i wanna do. its pretty cool.

·
Administrator
39,324 Posts
i dont ahve anything against you, but you must remember in todays world people dont assume that your just kiddding. they figure that ifyou say something, thats what you mean. just use a little discresion.

·
Registered
750 Posts
siragan...that was good. I dont care what no one says...and chad Congrats, best of luck. Im gonna be an uncle any day now. My sis in law is due like next week, and if i remember right shes at 4 contractions an hour...so itll be very very soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts