FEOA Forums banner

Awesome Tool Deal

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  novanutcase 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Looks 100% like a scam site to me. I ran across one that looked similar last year, they somehow ended up listed on Google Shopping and had graphics cards for ridiculously low prices. After about a week the site was gone. Once enough people don't receive their product and file charge backs through their credit card companies something gets done about it.

#7 ·
I was considering mentioning that one in my post too. That kits is $1750 at Home Depot, no way you are going to find it for $75.

Reactions: austin86
#10 ·
You gave me a great idea. If 7 members put up 10 bucks and I receive the tools my cost is covered and you have peace of mind knowing the deals legit. I won't post my having received the tools giving you and the other 6 members the chance to snap them up and resell!

John

#13 ·
so here is the thing.. they can send you a 'replica' or a 1/6 model, or even a picture of the item. as long as they 'prove' shipping and that you received the item (fake or not), the banks cant just refund your $. guarantee the company is in china, and it gets tricky going across borders, the often get FINCEN involved.. best thing to do... if its too good to be true.. keep moving along.

#14 ·
After doing more research I have decided not to test the waters. Even though I know I'll get the money back I've decided I'm not going to chance this and see what the aftermath of this supposed deal is in a few weeks once more people have ordered from them. If it wasn't a scam then....I missed out. If it was then I saved myself a few days of having to be on the phone to get a refund.

Besides I've got most of the tools listed in the add anyway so I don't really need them. Just thought, if this was for real, it would be an awesome deal and be good to have backup. One can never haver too many tools!:D

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.