FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hmm.

Well, if the person hasn't eaten anything in a while (such as fasting), then the immediate answer is around 50 millilitres. HOWEVER... the human stomach can expand very quickly... and that same stomach can be stretched to hold around 1500 millilitres. (that's a 30-fold increase in volume!)

Umm... why do you want to know???

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1500ml.. thats 1.5 Liters right.. well for the talent show i plan on slamming.. shotgun style.. a 2l of a liquid.. may it be orange juice or what have you.. i did this friday night while a little bit entoxicated. i did the whole thing in 20 seconds.. vomiting it up momentarily..

i believe my flaw was the 750 ML of Peach Schnapps and 2 glasses of Coke&Wiskey that pretained it that was my flaw... so now i am practicing up. :D.

Today i successfully slammed 1.5L of COLD orange juice in 20 seconds, and held the whole thing down.. tommorrow i think ill try the same.. more.. but with something at room temperature.

any more theories on stomach size?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'm not real sure (specially on the slamming) but I think you should be able to do it relatively easy. I worked for my uncle a bit this summer, and we'd buy 4-5 two liter bottles of soda and drink them straight, the first two would usually be gone in under an hour (no bathroom breaks) so yeah... I think you could do it easy. It'd be fun to watch, too.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I friend of mine has already been in a contest where he had to drink as much beer pitcher as he could in 15 min.... he only drank 3 and barf after every single one...but one of his friend drank 11 pitchers (60 oz or 40 i dont remember) in 15 minutes !!!!! and barfed like 15 times.... i didn't had the luck to assist to this contest but i saw a small video clip of it...imagine...something like 90 peoples drinking beer like crazy and vomiting in large bins and on each others ....it's so damn gross...and what a waste of BEER! !!! 8O :evil:

i guess it's only at the university that you can do such stupid things hehehe...and the worst part of it is that nobody got drunk! ....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Haha. You know at 7-11 how they have those big gulp things? The 64 oz ones? One halloween out with my friends I drank two of those. And then I had a really bad stomach ache 'cause of all the carbonation, and did a really really loud burp. But I didn't barf. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts