FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as promised. It almost looks like stop animation my brother took so many. As you can see in the pics, the camera did just fine keeping up with me, he, however, was having dificulties... :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Some great pictures, but I have a question.... Was that white Celebrity autocrossing? :roflcopter:

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, no cones, at all! yes, he was doing it for the hell of it. He actually didnt do too bad considering the car...

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
wow, lots of pics :lol:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
EXP1787 said:
Some great pictures, but I have a question.... Was that white Celebrity autocrossing? :roflcopter:
:lol:

I went back to the pictures to look for a famous white guy racing :lol:

I'm tired.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
gOSH JUST FIND A PARKING spot already were the cones taking up everyhting. you might be late fo you dont hurray and find a spot.

Looks good hope you had fun, it is additicting

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Looks great! Don't start winning or your fellow HS folks will protest you for having a modified bumper and send you to STS.

Are those the stock L alloys? Are they 5" wide?

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I came in second in HS class, and 6th overall. If they complain, I'll just run with the stock bumper... hehe. the rims are stockers, and I think the width is 6 or 6.5

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you hit no cones, you weren't pushing the car hard enough ;) I thought this was complete BS until after I took EVO School, but its true. Smash some! conescars pwn my Miata.

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, the cones laying down are directional cones to help avoid confusion. You turn in the direction they are pointing.

If I had had the stock bumper on I would have pushed harder. Ridgid fiberglass doesnt likey cones though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts