Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Treeps95egt?

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
4,926 Posts
Why is this on your website and a thread not created in here? If this is FEOA COTM, it should be on here.

· Registered
5,164 Posts
It's a tough call. I have known of both cars for a while and both guys love their Scorts. It is a tough call for me based on pics provided. I have seen a few more things/shots in the sigs. Thinking I may be partial to the BP with the custom grill (I might be a little bias on that part) and not taking away from WL. He has many documented hours working on the Scort.

And thanks 93scortluv for the effort, regardless of where it is!

· Premium Member
3,270 Posts
It is confusing, but MFE is just a sister site of FEOA. FEOA is the main site and 93scortluv is just trying to help out. Since MFE is new he is in contact with me trying to figure out how best to use it without confusing the users.

· Super Moderator
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So Think after talking with donnie that I have got it figured out how best to do this next time.

The voting and the information will be posted here on feoa and at the end the winners will be in what me and donnie came up with as a "winners circle" of sorts. I have to do some changes to the way I have it setup now on MFE and work out some issues with my DB/Coding.

But that's how it's going to go down.

So next time all people will have to do is submit there information to me and pictures and I will handle the rest and you guys can vote on it here instead of having to be linked off site.

Btw if you guys are wondering why I only used 1 image from each car is because I was time constrained when I made the post on MFE. Next time there will be a full layout that people send me of each car.

· Registered
771 Posts
come on guys, 10 votes? you all talk about and judge cars all day long, so get on it! lol it just takes a second to vote.

· Super Moderator
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
white-lightning said:
Only 12 people voted? Thats a sad turn out.
But still a turn out now less. It was not publically announced I happend to bring it back kinda oddly, but now that it is back. there will me more announcements and such.

· Registered
771 Posts
i just think its so dumb how we get so many views and less than half the number of votes. if u care enough to come and look, then suck it up and cast a friggin vote whether u care that much or not....

were all feoa`ers here so what the hell? lets bring cotm back, we CAN people just actually have to VOTE....i mean damn, its not complicated people.

· Registered
58 Posts
I couldn't decide! I looked and read about them but couldn't pick one over the other from just that. Looks like 2 good little cars with 2 owners who take good care of them :) It probably would be easier to vote if I was more car-tech savvy ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.