FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I saw the "sneak peek" from the week before (a pretty badass land cruiser.) and did you notice that it was actually two EGTs in one? The whole thing had been welded together from two 1st Gens!!! Right about the A Pillar there was a really gnarly weld that ran the entire height and width of the car, it looked like the car was sagging from craoppy weld quality, I rememebr Xzibit sayiong they might not be able to do it (but I'm sure they did it, but I am watching the Lakers instead of "Pimp my Ride")

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Bleh, come on... They should have Monster Garaged it and at least tried ot weld the cars completely together. But a Scion? Why not just get him an older ZX2 and pimp that, it would have been just as Ricey from them, and a lot cheaper for them as well... Although after seeing the Land Cruiser, and Mustang "pimpings" I have some respect for Xzibit, as he actually just restored the Mustang, which I'm sure we'll all agree is Pimp enough on its own. But at least they know their limits. I'm just hoping that maybe I can get into something like that, except hopefully not from anything MTV, but I would kill to get a free makeover for the scort... but I would also enjoy doing it myself just as much...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts