FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
95 why dont you try to do them yourself, it doesnt seem that hard. Skuce told me how, he melts the glue or something, takes off the red lens. then he gets some stuff similar to fluorccent light fixtures, just thicker and better quality, And he uses epoxy to glue them back together i belive.

dont get mad skuce, just using what you told me, if i said something wrong then correct me please, dont really wanna look like a fool...

besides, skuce might be able to make them for you.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah ill see i am not talented at all unless were talking about skateboarding or scaring a passenger to death :lol: I know my idea is outta nowhere its just i saw an accord with them today and it looked really good and i figured with my clear corners and all i might have something goin here 8O

·
Registered
750 Posts
they do look good, illegal as anything, but they look good at that. But i just shot out an idea. Im sure you saw what skuces looked like on the 93....i think lx hatch. if your willing to try, ask skuce how to do it...hell tell you

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Since people are gonna make money of clears I have an Idea. My car is red right? right. Well Is it possible to make all red tails for a 92 Hatchback? I want to take the amber turn signals and make the whole assembly red to match my car. I've already ripped my orange reflector off the center of the hatch, and it looks nicer, gotta paint it though.

Anyone up for making some? I'll pay whatever it costs to make them and trade my corners for them, in addition to the set of 92 hatchback taillamp assemblies which are cracked in one and broken on the other. :wink:

In reality, you'd be gaining more than you're losing in this offer...who could resist that? :?

·
Registered
750 Posts
james the 92 has the orange on top right? i thik there were a load of them at the junk yard that are cracked, i could try it out, ill find out if i could just take those tails...ill get back to you on it, i dont think there would be a refelctor. it would probally be like skuces on the 93 he had...but all red. ill try it out

wth ill even see if i could find some 95 sedan tails, and try that...well see.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
sethxtreme said:
james the 92 has the orange on top right? i thik there were a load of them at the junk yard that are cracked, i could try it out, ill find out if i could just take those tails...ill get back to you on it, i dont think there would be a refelctor. it would probally be like skuces on the 93 he had...but all red. ill try it out

wth ill even see if i could find some 95 sedan tails, and try that...well see.
I believe all the hatchbacks for the 91-96 era had the orange on the top. I know the 95s I have on my car and the old ones I cracked have the orange on the top. If you could try it out I would be very appreciative. and if they look good I will buy a set. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.