FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call on my old cell phone from (613) 821-1106. So I went on whitepages.com and typed it in and it gave me an address to some Wedding place I've never heard of...anyone know of this place?

All Seasons Wedding Ceremonies
2392 8th Line Rd
Metcalfe, ON K0A 2W0
(613) 821-1106

I thought maybe it was someone from here that knew my number & might have decided to try to give me a call up today?

I called it back and they were closed (duh it's 1:30 am the day after thanksgiving). so I left a message...we'll see wtf is goin on if they all me back. They called me twice...so it couldn't have been a "misdial."

Anyone? :?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hmmmm, what could it be? Possibly your ex-girlfriend, she's pregnant and waiting at the chapel? Maybe she called back to let you know her dad was on his way to your place. Oh, and he had a shotgun....

Seriously, coulda just been a wrong number. I can't tell you how many times I get calls from people looking for the fitness center, local restaurant. Some of these people misdial repeatedly. One lady I talked to at least once a week for several weeks. She finally explained that she'd loaded Sergio's pizza on her speed dial incorrectly.

So it really could be something simple.

·
Registered
319 Posts
there's no pun intended at all.. but isn't this more like the OFF TOPIC forum material?... hope ya find out whats up with the calls i get repeated calls from people with misdialing.... at my old house some people(i'm talking about 5 people) called our house all hours of the night.. asking for Todd.... we said no u got the wrong number this is ***-0452 NOT 0542.. gosh those people are annoying calling like 3 times at 3AM on a school and work night!....

Laci

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DreamLand said:
James they let you have a cell 8O scary :lol:
Yes. I have two actually.. :p

If anyone gets bored, give me a call on 260-348-4009 I got free long distance on that one, but I won't talk for long. :p Nothing after 10 or 11 though. Otherwise I'll turn it off. :wink:

Anyway, Laci, yeah there is an offtopic forum, but I wanted people to see it asap just in case it was someone.

Zee...I don't even have an ex girl. :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PrimerGuru said:
James92Scort said:
PrimerGuru said:
:lol: call his ass up. i just did at 12:30 am on friday night :D
If you notice, I said nothing after 10 or 11 beeeeatch. :p
:pottytrain2:
:roll: You need potty trained? look at the name of the gif. haha :thefinger:

Donnie...do you realize you have two "I'm with stupid" gifs in the Emoticons panel??? :sign3: (sign3) :withstupid: (withstupid)

:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts