OK, so I have a nice set of Ceramic breaks, new calipers, rotors, etc... I've been having an annoying squeak from the front drivers side and I thought it was gonna get fixed when I got a few other things looked at on my car. We replaced the broken brake clips on it, and there were a few minor other things to do with the brakes, but it still happens. This squeak isn't when I apply the brakes, but rather, it happens when I'm driving, and it goes away when I brake. It's also somewhat intermitent. It still happens 75% of the time, but the other 25% of the time, it won't happen again until I come to a complete stop and then start again. I know that nothing is locked, all the fluid is topped up, and everything to do with the breaks is 100% - now I've been told that there may be a lip of buildup on them and that they might need to be grinded a bit as well as the rotors, but I was not sure if you guys were aware of any other problems that may cause this. Also, how much of an advantage would I get if I went to the nicer brake lines (I think they were the braided ones).