FEOA Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife gave birth to a healthy boy last sunday!!!may 23, 2004....
anyway he's 6.11lbs and 20.5 inches long.....am soooo happy!!!!!!!anyway check my avatar for the pic....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice.....well congrats to you too...well i could say that all that started well...ends well(well not end but another beginning)....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Haha. Unlikely as they quit making them this year and all, and it'll be 16 (or 18 years if those damn - Well whoever it is that wants to make the driving age 21 - have their way.) and even the newest ones'll be 16 years old! And that's if we haven't been annihilated by nuclear war or if we're all driving electric cars. :wink:

Anyways, congrats. (I think. :D)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks.....electric cars?...hmmmm me and my dad used to rewind electric motors for "kubota's"(philipine electric motor for mall carts)..and making em a bit faster...well anyway thanks guys....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i really appreciate it...if you guys want to meet up here in st. louis just give out a holler and lets come over my place and have a couple of beers or somethin...

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sure I'd like some beer... *whips out a fake ID* Maybe come next December 24th, hah. (My Bday.) But I'm up for a meet somewhere. I know we got a buncha 'scorts here in St. Louis... The only problem is getting them together in one spot.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah....ey how's the weather by your place?....hail stone down here at telegraph....and am up for the meet.....my scort is ready to roll....and dont matter if you're under aged...we'll drink here at my place....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Heh. Yeah, it's pretty good up here. We had some hail here on monday (I live right off 141 and Manchester) but so far only rain. No wind or stones.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it rained hail earlier...anyway am here at telegraph near 255/270......EVERYONE BEER IS ON ME JUST DROP BY MY PLACE AND LET'S GET DRUNK....!!!!AM A DAD!!!!!!....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts