FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do Tootsie Rolls taste so bad?

They look like they should taste good. Then you read the ingredients and you think, "this can't be good for me and definitely won't taste good." And sure enough, both thoughts are true.

Why didn't they just make them look so much more un-tasty - like brussel sprouts, for example?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
:lol: i like tootsie rolls... i think. well, i may not 'like' them, but i can eat them... in fact, i've eaten entirely too many tootsie rolls since the 31st.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that does it; you've solved my problem.

You see, we have some left over tooth-rot from Hallowe'en. My wife, bless her soul, packs a Tootsie Roll or two in my lunch every day. I've been throwing them out, 'cos it's really just like jawing on plastic. Now, I'll just gather them all up and mail 'em to you instead.

Waste not, want not. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
i don't particaulary care for tootsie rolls. but im with you on gummy worms. (and don't forget about gummy bears). and someone needs to mention werther's originals, those things are b/a.

but the round peppermint mint candies are a staple stock item. everyone has them in their house, even if they didn't even purchase any. and if there aren't any in the pantry, move some furniture around, you're bound to find some underneath them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts