FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave94LX said:
3rd gen center arm rests are very hard to come by.
especially 7 of them for $25 a pop!

he probably even negotiated cheaper shipping too.

· Registered
712 Posts
A grey 98 ZX2 armrest went a little while ago for ~$150 shipped on EBay. This is why I try to stay a few cars ahead of Charles when we're at the junkyard! Next one is yours though buddy.

unless he still hollers "dibs" as you walk up to every 3rd gen. True story

· Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ethangsmith said:
A grey 98 ZX2 armrest went a little while ago for ~$150 shipped on EBay. This is why I try to stay a few cars ahead of Charles when we're at the junkyard! Next one is yours though buddy.

unless he still hollers "dibs" as you walk up to every 3rd gen. True story
lol

· Registered
92 Posts
"Aight, who's the lucky mofo?"

That would be me.

Before anyone harasses me about buying seven and not just what i needed personally, let me say I am glad i did. Although the add stated they were new, i did not believe it. To my surprise though, they look to be new (never mounted). However, of the seven I purchased, only five came with the mounting cups, and only three of those came with the mounting bracket/screws. One even has a broken clip (the clip that keeps the lid closed). Had I bought the one i needed, i would have probably received either the one with the broken clip, or one without the install cup/pieces.

As you can imagine I have "extras" and would rather part with them here on FEOA than resell them on ebay. So if you want one (they are brown in color), PM me and i will get back to you asap. However, I just started a new job last week (after not working since October) and I will be very busy for the next few weeks. So if i am slow to respond please be patient.

Available are...

(3) Brand new with full mounting (cup, bracket and screws) - Asking $100 shipped, each.

(1) Brand new with mounting cup (but no bracket or screws) - Asking $80 shipped.

(1) Brand new without any mounting items - Asking $60 shipped.

(1) Brand new (sort of - broken clip) without any mounting items - Asking $40 shipped.

Heres what it looks like in my wife's car (crappy cell phone pic)...

· Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lucky mofo!

sucks that they didn't all come with mounting hardware, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.