FEOA Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Lower it.
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great transaction with this guy. Everything was greatly communicated over AIM and went from "Hey, I have a 5 speed tranny sitting around.." to "Hey, it's in your car" in what seemed like only a second.

This guy is legit. He brought me everything that I needed for the 5speed swap from Okeechobee down to Naples, and even went to the other coast (way out of the way) to pick up some things that he found he was missing from the JY. I was not expecting him to do this. Not only that, when he arrived at my shop, my service manager would not allow him to help me start the installation for 'insurance reasons' and he waited around for a good hour or more- even going to the local Advanced Auto Parts to pick me up some bushings for the shift linkage.

After he could help me out, and my SM went home for the night, he did just that. Helped me with all the wiring, making sure I was doing everything right and basically just flat-out showing me how to install everything and what to expect. We were there until 2AM that night and after declining my offer to crash in my spare bed for the night, he drove all the way home.

At the end of it all, I am a very happy 94 Wagon lx owner with a manual transmission and a good friend of William. I can easily say that if he needed some help with something I would be glad to drive up and offer what I can.

Thanks again, bud. I couldn't have pulled it off without your help.

· Registered
5,164 Posts
I agree, Agro is a great guy. I chat with him often and we bounce ideas around. I have sold him items without a hitch in communication. Hands-on dude and very knowledgeable. Keep rippin' that wagon, Agro :thumleft:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.