FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All.

Has anyone ever installed (or had installed) an aftermarkert sunroof in their 'scort? I have a '97 Sedan and would be interested in having one put in. Im not about to hack into my own roof/headliner and have it leak, but I'm curious if anyone else has had one done and about how much it costs..

Or would I just be better off to not bother and buy my next 'scort with a roof already installed in it?

Thanks.

~Bug

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey all.

Thanks for the input and quick replies. I had a feeling that would be what everyone would say, but I wanted to check just to see if perhaps someone had used one with success.

I think Ill just save my money to put towards something else I dont really need for my car. :D

~Bug

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your ride looks pretty sweet man. I almost scored a set of those same rims (in 14") this past weekend, but one of em was cracked so I had to turn down the set....

What kind of roof(s) do you have in there? How much did they set you back? Did you put them in, or have a shop do it?

Definitely post some more pics once the paint job is all set....

~Bug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.