FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a couple of weeks ago i notice a small hole in my intake hose so i put some tape over it and go on with my normal driving. one day on the way to work my car won't stay started, i'll start it and then it dies. so i start it rev it to 5grand and get to a side street, pop my hood and the hold had gotten huge. so me being the mad scientist that i am took a walmart bag and tied it around the hose and got the car home. right now i have duck tape wrapped around it about 15 times. i called a few places and they said that the hose will cost about 80 bucks to replace and none of the junk yards have one for my car....

so i'm thinkin about just getting a weapon-r off of ebay. i was wondering how hard was the instillation.

ps i'm not sure if i put this in the right place.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
I put like a half a roll of electrical tape on mine. It's the best way to go. It's pliable and real sticky. It lasts about a year and a half then you just redo it. I was not about to spend $105. anytime I saw a GT in the wrecker's it was already raped and besides its intake would probably be ripped too.

·
Registered
735 Posts
maxjacus said:
i was already contimplating a CAI anyways. and i'm 17 so i have spendable money.
DO IT! :)

The accord intake would probably be your best bet for CAI. It's cheap since they're so common and a few members have already done it. Pay no attention to Siragan's nay-saying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts