FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worth a laugh after you see the pictures and then go out there and actually see what they look like now. Note: if the pictures don't make you laugh look at the asking price. :lol:

And remember....

http://www.classicstreet.com

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would say that 2 cars out of all of those actually run, those pictures are taken when he gets them. If you'll notice garbage on the floors. And about 3/4 of those cars have been on grassy ground for atleast 2 years (with no plastic), Im sure a few have been there for a much longer time. The guy actually had a nice Porsche shop right at 1325 and I-35 (Onegimp might know of this place) with MGs, Triumphs, Jaguars, but a bolt got stuck in the gears in his head and now all he buys are really beat up "unique" cars.

It sucks because they are/were decent cars when he got them, like the TR-7, with the 215 buick. I could not see the gauges due to too much dust, when I moved my finger across it to clean it. He told me not to do that because it would damage the plastic. "MARK" I said, "there's no f-ing top!"

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've seen Rolls Royce cars clumped together in a field in poor condition. Junk is junk. Only a tiny percentage of cars are worth dumping large sums of money into. Some people go on crusies, fly to exotic places; me I'd like to visit every junk yard on the planet. My wife could come along and carry my tool bag!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Once your car get's old enough, it actually starts to reclaim its value back. Some of those are collectors items or are very rare to find. In which case, the prices aren't too far out to lunch.

Matt 8)

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
those prices are a bit ridiculous, but think i was expecting something along the lines of a wrecked '91 sunfire with 196,000miles for $2,300.

nice rims on that 300.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts