FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said I was going to race today but instead I just went and watched since I needed to work on my car later on and didn't have the money. My friend in his 2001 ZX3 AT w/ cone filter, 2 1/4 performance exhaust, and eibach springs ran high 17's. I think his best at 17.69, it was so funny. He had the majority of the best reaction times of the day (5.24, 5.48, and 5.55). My friend with a 92-95 2-door civic ran mid 15's with, get this, cold air intake, exhaust, and a stripped interior. That is a 2 second drop from a stock one! Last year with the cold air intake and exhaust he was running mid-high 16's. He stripped his car all of the way down and could have gone even faster today but his instrument cluster kept falling and he didn't even have a tach on it because he forgot to hook it up before he went to the track. The two coolest things at the track were a 8.9second snowmobile and a Hayabusa that was beating other people in wheelies.

So I get my car fixed up and go to the local crusing spot (20 or McKinley in South Bend, Indiana) and I see a nice ZX2 S/R with a license plate surrounder thing that said "zxtuner.com". I turned around when I saw him turn around and followed him to stop light and said "nice car." I then proceeded to do a quick advertisement (Have you ever been to feoa.net? Check it out, it has great resources and stuff). Do the S/R's have a mild body kit? Ayways, we went to the next stoplight and were both first and he gunned it on green so I followed very closely, I was so surprised he didn't blow me away. He looked like he had exhaust and don't they have tuned ecu's gaining 20-30 HP? Alright, I can stay awake anymore so no more stories, night.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
Tito is the master on stripping :lol:

btw, how much would you say your car weighs now Tito, and how much weight do you think you ripped out of it?

one more thing...who's the chick in your avatar, would she strip for me? I'd like that...very...very much. :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
it's jessica alba, and no, she never gets the naked.

Well I haven't weighed it yet, but so far it doesn't have..

From the factory it didn't have AC, pw, pdl, sunroof, cruise, ect ect. This is what Ford normally calls the "Comp Prep" edition on Mustangs. :)

I've removed, the rear center brakelight, weatherstripping from the tailights, weatherstripping for the rear hatch, all interior panels from the front doors back, all carpet, all insulation, scraped up the cardboard dynomat shit, spare tire, jack, bunch of unncessary wiring, rear speakers, rear seat, rear seatbelts, center console, windshield washer pump/resevoir, all of that underbody plastic bs, cigarette lighter, ash tray, glovebox, air vent stuff, the whole wire and clip for the gas tank door opener, the whole wire and clip for the hatch opener, the lip on the front, the foglights, and shorter tires all around (205-50 instead of 205-60).. and i'm sure i missed a TON of other stuff.. next - i'm removing the power seatbelts for standard non-power ones. that should be another +/- 20lbs.

edit - and the roof liner, and the plastic that's inside the wheel wells, and all of the exhaust heat-sheilding.

I took all that out, advanced the timing, and put a k&n on it, and now it hangs with an rsx type s up to 115 and a '01 mustang gt automatic up to like 105. :) it's a fun little car.

·
Registered
8,927 Posts
All I have to say is...DAMN. lol I don't think I want to strip that much out of my car, I need to take my spare out of my trunk though, don't need it. I have fix a flat and an air compressor back there. :wink:

And what's jessica alba been in? for some reason she looks familiar but I can't place her in anything. :?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
what do you need fix-a-flat AND and air compressor for? i got AAA. it weighs less than either of those. :)

jessica alba's been in
dark angel
idle hands
never been kissed
paranoid
the sleeping dictionary
love boat - the next wave
p.u.n.k.s.
and she stopped by 90210 a few times

she was hottest in the sleeping dictionary.. want to touch dee hiney..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.