FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, I am starting to buy performance parts for my 93 egt. first I want to buy intake, I have heard PRM is the best but what else will I have to buy to use that intake? How hard would it be to change it, i do have friends that kinda know what they are doing.

Next question: I am going to buy exhaust after intake and I am probably going to have the piping done by a custom import shop a few mins away, mandrel bent and everything. the question is, are there any mufflers made for the egt because i have heard that universal mufflers can actually make a loss in power because of inaccurate back pressure. Is there any truth in this?

Last question: What should I upgrade first, my exhaust or my headers? Either way I am going to have to wait for a little while to do this upgrade. Also, what is the best type of header for my egt, I don´t care about looks or anything I just want the best performance wise.

Thanks a lot, Nate

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.