FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi all

I'm the guy that originally posted about the 69 Mustang - Me and my brother are considering buying one for use at shows, holidays and special occasions. I'm just wondering what they're like to keep running really - I know a work colleague of mine that bought a Lotus Carlton last year (Lotus-engined Vauxhall/Opel Carlton, very very fast), but was forever paying out silly money almost every time he used the thing (£800 for a clutch, £1500 for a turbo, £1200 to re-weld the rear arches etc etc etc). I just don't want to suffer the same consequences as him!

· Registered
4 Posts
Why thank you sir, very neighbourly of ya! :)

I like the fact that it's not sophisticated - means me and my brother (who described himself as 'having major issues getting the tire pressures on my Golf correct') stand a hope in hell of actually servicing and repairing the beast ourselves!

· Registered
4 Posts
Beaverboy said:
Flat-Steve.. I hope you have lots of Imperial tools.. because this baby ain't got no metric. :lol: You'll probably get tons of looks in that thing though. You'd get looks in the US if it looks half that good in person.
Didn't think of that! Mind you I've hardly got any tools at the moment anyway so it's kinda academic...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.