FEOA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well on a leisurely drive through wexford....i heard a nice throatty v8 next to me, than i look over my shoulder and he honks...and it´s a guy i know...so, i´m like ok......what´s the odds of this.....so, driving down 19...he starts flooring it slowing down flooring it....than he passes me, and i go after him....i knew i would not be able to beat him, his truck is a beast,and i normally don´t race unless provoked....

so, i´m in the fast lane, he is in the slow...we start talking, he goes "did you see a cop back there?" i shook my head no, and he started revving...........so, i started revving back.......light goes green...i dump the clutch, and take off, we are side by side, and my car catches and i jump about a car ahead of him.........than i hear the bad bad sounds of the doppler shift has he flies past me.........than he slows down, and we slowly go through a green light, and gets into the slow lane, so...i decided maybe i´ll lead the way now......so, i downshift and go around him......i just start going w/ a old bitch in a 2dr saturn pulls right out infront of me......and i downshift, slamm the brakes and down shift into 2nd.......when i finally stopped i was inches from her rear bumper........

all in all...it was a fun race...i got killed but it was fun.......now, since ppl jump out infront of me i vow never to race on a section where it goes, no traffic to traffic, in a matter of yards.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.