FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
YESSSS!!!

you got the gift of taking something simple and making it sweet! welcome to the insane club :wave: :loco:

great job on that brake light and yes debadge it :D I've debadged my whole EGT, it just says "GT" on the back hatch in the middle of it under the 3rd brake light, and the front emblem is gone too :D

it's amazing what you can do with a can of spray paint and I take it you also used masking tape?

beastly! I like it!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
you got more patience than me then, I took the front ford emblem out and painted the oval red to match my car, masked it off perfectly and sprayed the rest of the grill black, that was too long too much work for me ha ha. tedious stuff gets to me, but that's awesome how it turned out for you! how long it take?

and it better be legal it shows through red that's all that's required, I used red anodized paint on my front corners and they still show up amber, but look red with no lights on, they also reflect amber at night, so I'm good, and got rid of the ugly ambers up front!

man I kinda like that tail light the more I look at it and I hate the ford emblem :p I'd do flames or something :D GT logo anyone?! ha ha now I gotta do that to mine darn it! :) GT time.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
oh don't you just love watching paint dry?! ha ha that does get tiresome to sit and watch it dry waiting to take the tape all off ha ha.

yeah sizing would taken a while I'd imagine too. but dude that looks like you bought a cover for it it looks so clean and good! keep those kinds of mods coming dude!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
looking good dude! looks easier to make a bracket for the SPI than the regular 1.9 like I did, I did the firewall bracket for the 1.9, worked good till the rods started knocking. so I went to stock after I rebuilt the crank....

keep up the workin dude! very nice!

*pets his GT that is faster than big snot pretty much stock* lol, header, nice flowing exhaust, nice intake with cone filter :) is fast!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
WIN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.