FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the wagon; moving, and need to get the fleet under control. No problems with this car. Bought it 1.5 years back with 128K on it, now has 162K, runs great, gets 35mpg routinely. 2.0 manual, A/C blows cold, cruise, tachometer, everything works except the e-brake, but the clutch holds her well. Passed 2 year NJ inspection. When I got it, I put new tires, and 4 Monroe spring/struts on her. Have replaced all 4 sway bar end links, and at 130K did timing belt/water pump. Also replaced alternator. Has newer radiator (previous owner replaced). I swapped the HVAC controls and put an aftermarket Pioneer AM/FM/CD/MP3/aux head unit in there. Great little car.
Body's in decent shape, no rust, few small dings, interior is clean. Probably could use tires soon, I was going to do them before next winter.

Asking $1500

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

· Registered
2,848 Posts
May be interested... looks like a great car. I need a new daily driver to replace the Protege. I would not be needing the roof rack or the stereo.

I live about 1.75hrs away from Pittsburgh. What day are you going to be in Pittsburgh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.