FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting this on here to see if anybody might have interest in my car. It's a '97 sport(sedan). The motor gave out Sep. '09 at about 220k. I have owned it since 2004 when it had 90k on it. Here's a list of what's included- most of this has been done in the last two years or less
Megan racing 2" drop springs
new struts
17" MB motorsport rims w/ Kumho 205/40/17's
new rotors and pads up front, new shoes in back
new clutch
new radiator(not installed yet)
Blaupunkt cd player and front speakers
Kicker rear speakers
Rockford p100 pushing 2 10" Kicker comps
I was planning to put a motor in it in Feb. but I have too many cars and this could be a good ride for someone else for not a lot of money. I would like to get $1200 for the car and would prefer to deal with someone close enough to pick it up. I'll be happy to answer any questions-270-256-7486[/url]

· Registered
199 Posts
pix plz

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If somebody can help me out with how to post pics I would appreciate it- I will put some in the gallery under my name. As far as the price drew, if you don't like it don't buy it. The parts alone are worth more than 1200. I'm not really that concerned about selling it, I just have a lot of cars and somebody could spend about 2g total on this one and have a pretty cool ride.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still can't manage to upload any pictures-I'm sure it's easy but I'm not having any luck with it. I can e-mail pics to anyone interested. Car has good paint, a few dings, and no rust. Interior is in good overall shape but has a couple cigarette burns.

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still have the car if anyone cares-cd player, box, and amp have been stolen out of it but otherwise unchanged. I hate to see it sit unused but I dont have time to fool with it. pm me an offer if you are interested

· Registered
199 Posts
what is your zip code?

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not yet, I would rather sell it whole or keep it. I've been thinking about looking for a wagon. I wish my 99 wasn't auto with crappy paint. But it was priced right

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.