FEOA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RUNS FINE WHILE DRIVING, BUT GETS ROUGH WHEN I COME TO A STOP.

6 out of 7 days its ok, like when I let the car warm up while getting ready to go to work ( paper route vehicle) then 7thday go to get in car and idle is rough. now its seems to get rough when i have to sit a long light. I cant have this problem weighing on my mind I have to be ready to use this car 7 days a week and right now I have a mess of other really bad problems pilled on me all at once sooo I dont have a million bucks to invest in parts or a mechanic so bear this in mind with suggestions. thanks guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
mine use to do that many moons ago and my uncle somehow put this liitle red piece in there to speed up the idle,and everytime it started acting like that again(the piece had worn down)he would replace it...the piece was just a small piece of rubber from we dont know what...finally he ran out of them....but the idle in these are factory set right?? well maybe you can check this out....HOPE that helped....and keep that oil changed,mine would run crappy when it came close to time to change the oil.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts