FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there's a power door lock relay on my '95 wagon ? The locks do not work, but power is going to the driver's door motor. This leads me to believe that once the power leaves the driver's door (actuator), it's not be relayed to the other door locks. Any ideas ? Is there even a power door lock relay ?? HELP!!! It's driving me nuts !

·
Registered
15,581 Posts
I have the service manual and electrical schematics for 1995.

Yes, some wagons do have power door locks. The power door locks are on 3 of the doors, all except the hatch and drivers door. The power door lock switch is inside the drivers door and is connected to the door lock itself. when you unlock the drivers door, the other 3 doors automatically open. When you lock the drivers door, the other 3 automatically lock. There are no power door lock buttons anywhere on the car. The door lock relay is is just above the drivers left foot, in with a bunch of other relays.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply !

Ok, I understand about the switch now and where it's located. You mentioned that the relay was above the left foot area on the driver's side foot well. Does your schematic show what color the wires are going IN to the relay ? Appreciate any help. Thank you VERY much.

·
Registered
15,581 Posts
lil_wagon said:
Thanks for the reply !

Ok, I understand about the switch now and where it's located. You mentioned that the relay was above the left foot area on the driver's side foot well. Does your schematic show what color the wires are going IN to the relay ? Appreciate any help. Thank you VERY much.
Yes, the manual shows this. Since it gets asked a lot perhaps I should post a pic of where the relays are (there is a good picture somewhere in the service manual showing which relays are which).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.