·
Registered
4,662 Posts
To my knowledge it is not adjustible.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Actually, the pedals are adjustable.

I adjusted mine this summer and it made shifting soooo much easier.

The adjustments are on the pedal itself, if you lie down on the floor and look up at the pedal you will see that there are a couple of bolts there that can be adjusted.

I DO NOT recommend that you adjust your clutch without a repair manual, as they include all the proper measurements to allow for proper clutch disengagement.

Buy the manual, best money you can spend! I have the Haynes manual and I can't tell you how many times it has answered repair questions for me.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
The factory is the best repair manual you can get your hands on. Then comes Haynes followed by the dismal Chilton

·
Registered
235 Posts
yeah, the actual adjustment is the threaded piston rod on the clutch master cyl. (located under the drivers dash attaching the clutch pedal to the master cyl, its the rod that goes into the firewall when you depress the pedal) You will need to loosen the 12mm locking nut against it and adjust the 10mm 'nut' welded to the rod. Then lock the 12mm nut tight against it to hold it in place. A Haynes will tell you the correct measurements to adjust it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts