FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if there are any companies that offer pre-bent brake lines for my 92 LX... Can anyone help in this area? Also has anyone replaced the whole rear assembly? Drums to rotors, or racing upgrades? I want to make a sleeper but also want to stay alive...

I already have years of experience as a Chrysler mechanic, I also have double flaring and line bending tools but to be honest, I have too much going on and was thinking of an easy way out.

Thanks

· Super Moderator
10,567 Posts
It doesnt look like anyone knew an answer. I replaced the lines to the rear axle on my 94 LX, and it took hours - figuring out where to put the bends, where to make the 'unions' between one standard length of line to another. At least it was therefore cheap.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I figured no one had an answer. I called all my local parts suppliers and checked out a lot of online places to no avail.

No biggie...just a relaxed weekend dedicated to the rears.

· Registered
1998 ZX2
10,101 Posts
Just remove length you want to replace in one piece and use it as a template to bend the new ones. If I had to bend brake lines I would buy a pair of these. They seem much quicker than using a traditional bender.
http://www.eastwood.com/ew-brake-formin ... liers.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.