FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my 91 gt. custom 2 1/4" exaust, 2nd set of rims, power windows, power door locks. minor rust on rear quarters. custom interior. mercury tracer steering wheel. aftermarket foglights. new brakes. i have most of the reciepts from when the car was purchased brand new. i am the second owner. also still has the owners manual. 180000 well maintained miles. it is caymen blue. a/c needs to be fixed, but i will have that done soon. i am also about to install a factory sunroof, and if i have the money, i am going to fix the rust. no major body damage, just a couple of parking lot dings on the passenger door. trying to get a digital camera to take pictures. asking 1,900$.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
well what years are the rims off of? 91 and 92s have two different variation of the same style, then 93-94s are different, then 95 and 96s are different yet.

I wanna see pics of your Caymen GT cause I'm slightly interested, even though 1900 is a bit steep (thats what I paid for my red one). How much rust and how big are the dents? :?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, the painted set is off of my 91. and the other set is off of a 92.

as for the body, the rust is on both rear quarter panels, just a simple cut and weld. and the dents you can never tell they are there, until you are right up on it and in the right light.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
If i bought a caymen green GT It'd have to be absolutely perfect. the rust can be fixed with some welding and fiberglassing. The reason being is this would be the car for my GT-x engine i'm building.

Gotta have the perfect car for the built engine.
:wink:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
james.......heres a short little story just for you.........A friend of my brothers had like a 87 trans am......It looked horrible....but it would whoop any cars tush in all of Riverhead he used to say to me (i was young at the time i think it was last week :lol: ) uh oh my cars lookin nice and friggin kick it...idk why i told you just thought i'd share talking about perfect and all.... :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts