FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently I recall seeing someone post a 5th/6th injector setup for aftermarket purchase - can whoever posted that please provide me a link as I cant find it searching the site at all. Id like to stay dry and the 5th/6th setup would save me alot of headaches spraying over 100 shot - consider it a wet/dry hybrid setup.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Onegimp - much appreciated!

after re-reading that - Im not sure if it would work as my specs desire since it runs off MAP from Boost..... I think my setup idea may be a bit easier to control since its WOT only - its just a matter of figureing out how to pulse it.

the more I think about it - I dont need a pulse pattern at all... just a constant light plume of fuel at WOT - Im wondering now if I installed a 2nd nozzle in the intake tract, attached to the schrader with a solenoid inbetween would do want Im wanting.

·
Premium Member
8,421 Posts
Well the right way to do it would to be to get your hands on a fuel solinoide and intall the right size jet for 100 shot.

Or if you want to Macgyver it, fine out what size fuel injector will support 100hp @ 100% duty cycle @ 40psi. Then just wire it up to a WOT switch
I bet a small one, like 15lbs will be enough. But dont take my word on it.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
034 Motorsports have a setup I believe (Josh LX used one once..ask him for more info on it)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woowoo16 said:
I have to ask, why did you chose dry over wet. or for that matter over direct port ?
at the time of purchase, it was meant to be a power-adder and not the base means it is now - that said, haveing chatted a few weeks back to a guy in the know when it comes to nitrous, some good ideas were thrown out for me to explore in a wet/dry hybrid format - unfortunatly, the guy died in a car wreck this past Saturday, the crash was so bad it removed the body from the frame.

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/loc ... /accident1

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
He was one of Pextor's good friends. He worked at American Speed, and the car was a Pinto prior to the accident.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
go buy a pipe, drill a hole in it, jbweld an injector in. Wire it so it runs when you n20 is activated or buy an inexpensive analog controller for it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Paul was a great guy, pextor and I have known him for a very long time. As for adding injectors, thats the half-ass way of doing it. I will post more later as I read.

·
Super Moderator
6,053 Posts
Dave94LX said:
He was one of Pextor's good friends. He worked at American Speed, and the car was a Pinto prior to the accident.
I just got back from the viewing tonite. I still can't believe that I will never see him again...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts