FEOA Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
I am running Sprint 2" drop springs on Tokico S/R's. With 15" wheels, it sits nice and low. I think the 18's give it the perfect stance with the kit though:

I've got a LOT of other suspension goodies on the blue car, and the handling is amazing. I don't think I would go any lower.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
i hope 2 inches aint too low on 13's then. good thing i aint gettin body kits.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
i'm not on facebook

Discussion starter · #46 ·
hit the post reply button, then u'll see a button that says IMG. click that then go to ur picture, right click it, click on properties, copy the URL, paste the URL here in the text field, hit the IMG button again and hit submit.

That doesn't work if the picture you are linking to is on a site that requires you to be logged in to view them. You need to host the pictures on a site that doesn't require a password to view pictures, like Image Shack or Photobucket. Setting your Facebook profile to public should also work.

Discussion starter · #48 ·
^^that is somewhat true. some of the pics that i deleted off of my myspace r still workin here. the only place i have those pics r on my vell phone.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
no problem and that's a damn good lookin stance

We're dropped about 2.5" with no ill effects at the moment. No bump steer, camber still looks decent, car tracks well, control arms are a bit farther up than i like, but haven't run into any issues yet.

There's pics in our project thread. Keep in mind that the tires on the car are too big. We've got 205/55-15s on it.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
right on. i'll take a look at that.

i have a no name coilover system on my 3rd gen 4 door at around 3.5 inch drop and i handle just fine only scrape on large grades near stop signs other than that my wheels sit right in line no negative camber or nothing ill try to get some pics of it and ill put them on here.

^If you dropped it that much you will have negative camber, you just can't see it. Put it on an alignment rack and it will be plain as day.

Discussion starter · #55 ·
i droped my honda about that much and i didn't even know i had negative camber till i took it to firestone and they suggested a camber kit

well i actually have had this set up on here for about 4 years now and had it aligned after i dropped it and as for the caster and a little toe my camber was spot on. so i guess im just one of the lucky ones and that have had no problems. and i have autocrossed with this set up and i actually beat a friend of mine who had a more expensive kit with all the goodies you could put on a lowering kit. he had the camber kits and had it set up and i still beat him.

Discussion starter · #57 ·
u actually get better handling with negative camber

glassscort said:
well i actually have had this set up on here for about 4 years now and had it aligned after i dropped it and as for the caster and a little toe my camber was spot on. so i guess im just one of the lucky ones and that have had no problems. and i have autocrossed with this set up and i actually beat a friend of mine who had a more expensive kit with all the goodies you could put on a lowering kit. he had the camber kits and had it set up and i still beat him.
Take a picture of your control arms. I want to see the angle they're at.

Driver skill and tires have a much bigger impact in an autox setting than anything else. I could probably smoke close to the same amount of people in my class if i had a stock car with the tires i run vs my fully rebuilt suspensioned car with those same tires.

juggalo said:
u actually get better handling with negative camber
Ehhhh.... Kinda. Sorta. Not really. Maybe. Can't really make a statement like that.

im dropped 3 inches on adjustable coil overs, the car has no camber issues and handles like a dream carves corners at 45 -60 km/h its absolutly sex

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.