FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Yes they will, but you may need to do some heavy modding, etc.....

(as you can see, I really don't know how they will fit, just that it is possible!!!)

If you can get me some measurments, I can try and find out though!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
:) I plan on making some over the winter too, I'm sick of the flat fender in back, and having a bitch of a time fitting decent race rubber on the car. I'd like to go with 225's, but i just can't fit them in, so I'm stuck with 205's. much better than stock, but still, I need more grip!!!

I dunno If I'll make them from fiberglass, or weld in some metal. probably fiberglass, as it will be lighter anyway. but that means I have to learn how to glass. :)

--sarge

·
Registered
844 Posts
yeah im not a fan of fiberglass, my 91 caddy has fiberglass fenders and quarterpanels, and i tend to sit on my fender talking to pple... bad idea, i now have a tiny crack in one of the fenders ... :evil: :x

·
Registered
553 Posts
SgtRauksauff said:
:) I plan on making some over the winter too, I'm sick of the flat fender in back, and having a **** of a time fitting decent race rubber on the car. I'd like to go with 225's, but i just can't fit them in, so I'm stuck with 205's. much better than stock, but still, I need more grip!!!

I dunno If I'll make them from fiberglass, or weld in some metal. probably fiberglass, as it will be lighter anyway. but that means I have to learn how to glass. :)

--sarge
Thats the way to go. Harder to do, but last even if it rubs.

94scortlx19 Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:23 am Post subject:
yeah im not a fan of fiberglass, my 91 caddy has fiberglass fenders and quarterpanels, and i tend to sit on my fender talking to pple... bad idea, i now have a tiny crack in one of the fenders ...
I beleave if the happen to rub, with out any metal to protect it, it wont be pretty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts