FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pickup the newest sport compact mag and you will see.. (all the NAWZZ) in those cars are fake dummy bottles.. ie:they dont work and the cars really had no mods plus they where run down beaterz

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
that movie looks so freaking dumb.. FF1 was pretty good even if the car stuff was a hair cheesy... this is just dumb looking.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
well!

i am going to see just to see it! well when its on video!

i like the ending of ff1 casue the whole background is my grandpas work, and their train from the yard! but its also the same place they filmed charlies angels, if you notice the birt bike racing track, my grandpa was in charge of building that also! he works is used alot!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a problem with the Fast and Furious movies. I think they set a bad example for people who want to get into modifying cars / competing. The street racing bad-boy image is so glorified in these cheese-ass, shallow, poorly written films that the second some kid with 1.5 brain cells and a Civic/Eclipse/whatever sees one, he goes through a dangerous change. Here's what happens when someone gets a case of Fast and Furious Feever:

The person
1] Experiences sudden urge to cover car with tasteless, gaudy graphics and a myriad of silly lights and misc. blinkey things.

2] Presses down on the accelorator a little further than usual, experiences the thrill of speed, and subsequently begins driving around like complete and total prick. (ie—gotta go to the store? Great! time to hop in my shiny, blinkey "RACE CAR" and go around speeding, cutting people off and just generally being a complete ass!)

3] Kills some innocent, attractive young girl on her way to teach an old woman to play the cello or some such thing.

Joking aside, though, i these movies give the rest of the world a reason to hate/fear people who modify thier cars, and i think that just plain sucks.

·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
I agree with you Robofunc, and here is another exapmle too. A local dB Drag competetor here rolled his 98 Firebird on Mother's Day from driving too fast, taking a corner and then locking his brakes up.....Totalled it!! Anyway, his mom told me today that he's getting a Civic that's already "joked" out...I mean "tricked" out. :wink: :lol: The sad part is his mom knows he drives like an idiot and I even told her I saw him in that Firebird racing up and down the main road in front of my work place. FF1 didn't have a story line and I'm sure that FF2 doesn't either. :pukeright:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Geez. Heppy Mother's Day. I just hope that the civic has been driven into the ground already so it breaks and he can't kill anyone.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I saw the cars upclose at the international auto show in nyc and the exhaust tip is like 8 inches around and it just stopped o man i cant wait until APC starts to sell them im deff gonna get me one or two or even 8

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
2F2F Cars:

1993 Toyota Supra
0-60: 6.4
1/4 Mile: 14.5 @ 94 mph
Stock: back in 1993 C&D did a test of 4.6 & 13.1 @ 109 mph

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
0-60: 6.0
1/4 Mile: 14.1 @ 101.0 mph
Stock: 5.07 & 13.3 @ 103.7 mph

2002 Mitsubishi Evo VII
0-60: 7.3
1/4 Mile: 15.3 @ 88 mph
Stock: 5.2 & 13.4 @ 103 mph

1993 Mazda RX-7
0-60: 6.4
1/4 Mile: 14.6 @ 93.8 mph
Stock: low fives & low 14s to high 13s (no exact times were given)

2000 Honda S2000
0-60: 5.7
1/4 Mile: 13.9 @ 99.3 mph
Stock: 6.0 & 14.5 @ ? mph

1969 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro *drool*
0-60: 5.8
1/4 Mile: 13.7 @ 106.9
Stock: have no clue!

So the lesson of the day is, If you want brute hp, go with a Yenko Camaro! 427 cubic inches of raw Detroit Iron (birddog agrees with me, so does JustinGT) :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
2f2f real cars

1969 YENKO camaro ......... Yenko my God ! Don Yenko was from around here and I believe that the Yenko family still has thier car dealership but I think they changed over to Honda a number of years back . But a Yenko camaro . I probably won`t see the film but at least they had one quality car in it ,i just hope it wasn`t destroyed . they are rare . By the way for those who need to know , I live in Canonsburg ,Pa and Yenko Chevy was in McMurray about 5 miles from my home . H :lol:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Actually, THREE Yenko's were destroyed in the movie according to Justin... :angry5: ..........................................................

but they were all replicas and not real Yenko's. only 98 were built. which is less rare than COPO Camaros...only 69 of those were built. They used the same 427 with 425 hp (underrated for insurance reasons)

:thumbright: :thumbleft:

If they had been real Yenkos:

2F2F Movie Makers ---> :violent3: <---ME

1 - 13 of 13 Posts