FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I am going to buy a set of coil overs tomarrow. I have a wagon, and most sets says, exp. wagon under the applaction instructions. I am wondering why it says this, and can I put a set on my wagon, it don't make sence that they won't fit under a wagon, it has rthe same plate form as the LX/GT, dosen't it. and also what are the best coil-overs, what is the company that makes the best-good coil overs.

Thanks

JustinGT :twisted:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I believe the problem is that the spring rates are not optimal for the weight balance of the wagons... and that there are some concerns about overloading a wagon and breaking rear springs. There are quite a few guys out there who have used Eibach sport springs with success on their wagons.

I'm going to install the H&R sport springs on my wagon in the upcoming weeks.. despite the "(ex. wagon)".

Ground-Control coil-overs would be your best bet IMO. You can talk to their rep about the fact that you want to put them on a wagon and come away with a more appropriate rear spring rate and length than one designed for the coupes. I should have gone this route (and I still might if the H&Rs don't work out), but didn't because I convinced myself that I didn't want to spend the extra dinero. My scort isn't my only automotive project... and coil-overs may be overkill my intentions with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.