FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got the estimate to get my car back into being able to be driven its 2500 thats a new/rebuilt tranny and new brakes( i needed brakes really bad) So its gonna be awhile before i let loose those 88 horses of mean power :(

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If its your car do whatever you want sell it cause it will cost more to fix it or whatever even tho your comfortable in it and you know every sound thta it makes and all like what was previous posted but if someone is looking to hear advice dont be a a- hole and try and sell them your car........AND THATS THE END OF THAT CHAPTER.*flicks scarf over shoulder and walks away* :lol:

· Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Beaverboy said:
Umm.. why do morons make posts on public message boards and then bitch about free advice? It's free.. don't bitch. Ignore it if you don't like it.. or at least be courteous.. we're only trying to help you.... If I'd known that you were going to be a prick I wouldn't have wasted my time. :roll:
Wow lets resort to name calling thta will show me/them thats nice and mature i shoulda thought of that :roll: :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.