FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was playing gt3 and i guess i hit a glitch in the game, and ended up with a cosworth with around 23,000 hp and goes over 400 mph. wrx cant even come close to hanging with it. its really funny to see.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'll borrow a digital camera and post the pics when i can. the only other car i have had this problem with is the svt cobra mustang. wich also has around 20,000 hp but only goes 344 mph.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Standard maxxed power on a cossie is 518. Max top end is 159 with the gears in the 26th position on the auto-set. at widest setting i would run it is about 194, it accels way too slow after that to get much higher.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
518 hp Cosworth, 4.10 gears set at level 42 yielded 192.5 mph, but never reached 6th gear.

Level 38 yielded 196.2 mph.

Level 35 yielded 193.5.

This leads me to believe one thing, this car is meant to dirt race, not for top speed. :D

·
Registered
822 Posts
400mph is nothin... i took my escudo up to 1000+mph
and i'll take a screenshot of my records to prove it if you guys want.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
too bad the scort is all-wheel drive huh? that would be bitchin though. How the hell did you guys find these glitches? I seriously wish I could figure that out. it would be fun to scare my friends out of their pants...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well you can find most of the cheats/ tips, on alot of web sites. you could also get a game shark. that helps alot. but i think the game shark is what messed mine up. i wasnt looking for that much power but i guess i put in one to many codes.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
ahh, so you guys are using the game shark? right on, I never bought one because I had a friend who had some important game files that he messed up and had to start all over... Maybe I'll just get one anyway since I have a second memory card with identical data... Never thought ot look online for glitches, I stopped using cheats whenI stoppedplaying so much. the last game I looked up was Max Payne 2 after I ran thgouh it once to have extra fun.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Misfit_Zero said:
ahh, so you guys are using the game shark? right on, I never bought one because I had a friend who had some important game files that he messed up and had to start all over... Maybe I'll just get one anyway since I have a second memory card with identical data... Never thought ot look online for glitches, I stopped using cheats whenI stoppedplaying so much. the last game I looked up was Max Payne 2 after I ran thgouh it once to have extra fun.
actually i did the 1000+mph without using a gameshark, on the escudo, which is a 4wd car. all it is, is you figure out the right settings for the limited slip, and the downforce. then once you get to a certain speed, the front end lifts up because of the enormous wing on the car, and then the front wheels just spin freely up to 1000+mph.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts