FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Total Donated: $60

this year i thought i would start the Toys for Tots drive early. every year FEOA starts a donation before Christmas, then just before Christmas i donate all the money to the Toys for Tots program. for more information about the Toys for Tots program, you can visit their website listed below.

http://www.toysfortots.org

Click Here to Donate Now

i'm not asking anyone to break the bank, in fact you don't even have to donate at all. i accept PayPal only ... so please send your donation to [email protected] through PayPal. make sure that you note that the money is for the Toys for Tots drive as well as your username on feoa. if you wish to remain anonymous, that is fine ... just put anonymous in the note, but still let me know it is for the Toys for Tots.

i will keep this post as a sticky and will keep you up to date with how much money has been donated. i'm gonna kick it off with $20.

if you don't want to give me the money to donate to Toys for Tots from FEOA, but you still want to donate then check out the Toys for Tots site so you can do so. i will provide a screenshot of my donation to Toys for Tots when i do it about a week before Christmas.

ends on december 17th, i will donate on december 18th.

Slapyo - $20
SyStEmDw - $20
chadgore - $20

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
There any other way to do it other than paypal??? Cause I am still not able to get the darn paypal thingy to work!

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it from previous prolems or the most recent problems that paypal had? because paypal is working just fine for me now after their little bump in the road a week or so ago.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
For some reason, my bank will not allow me to use paypal, and I've never figured out why! I signed up once, and that's when it told me that my bank would not allow it. Anyone else ever had this problem with CIBC (only us Canadians have this bank)

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
kk, will try paypal signup again, if not, credit it is!!! As for the rest of you guys, get off ur butts and start donating!!!

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
ok, slightly confused here... I wanna do this, but it's askin my shipping address.. I'm not shipping anything, but should I still fill it out?

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah, you don't have to. it's probably something by default from paypal, that or i accidentally said i needed that info...but i don't.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you to all who donated. i tossed in another $10 at the end and made it a total of $70.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts